Garment-Dyed Heavyweight Pocket T-Shirt
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Single-needle left chest pocket with double-needle hem
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Twill label & joker label
The neon optical and pigment dyes in these shirts are reactive to heat. The recommended maximum fabric temperature is 320 degrees. Printers are advised to use temperature strips to measure the temperature of the fabric as it passes through the dryer or heat source.
Dryer temperature should be adjusted to keep the fabric below 320 degrees. When placing garments on the belt, lay them as flat as possible to avoid high spots that may touch the inside of the dryer or come closer to heat elements.
It is recommended to test (and launder) a shirt before a full production run. This information is provided only as a guide; individual results may vary.